- 10 Posts
email sound notifications
ok, ive posted this before will no results.
I have a galaxy S3 and use the stock email app
I have 4 accounts, gmail, 2 hotmail and a pop3.
For some reason after a couple of months my pop3 account stops notifying me i have emails (no sound or blinking notify light) however the email icon in the home and lock screen will still have the number of emails i havent read...
I have tried everything.
Yes, all notifications are turned on everywhere and i never turn them off...
all other email accounts work fine with notifications etc..
the only solution is to delete and reinstall the account, set "emails to load" to "all"
go and manually set all emails to read etc etc...
this has happened about 6 times now..Ive also tried restoring the phone back to factory...
Last edited by Chuck Dee; 05-06-2014 at 06:08 PM.
- 05-08-2014, 08:36 PM #2
- 5,904 Posts
Re: email sound notifications
Perhaps it's time to try a different email app? K-9 mail: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id=com.fsck.k9 has gotten positive comments here in the forums.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- 05-08-2014, 08:50 PM #3
- 05-09-2014, 04:04 PM #4
- 07-06-2014, 07:17 AM #6
- By mgindi26 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 08:53 PM
- By rz22g in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 05-11-2014, 01:51 PM
- By josh hershberger in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:57 PM
- By blink1me82 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 04:26 AM
- By edymott1 in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 02:36 AM