- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy S3 can't start after boot screen
So i got this galaxy s3 which refuses to start, i lunch the phone and after the Samsung logo with the circle it says that TouchWiz has stopped working. Afterwords it goes back to the screen with the Samsung logo and replays the sequence in an infinite loop.
I really don't know what to do and it's very important that i don't delete any content on the phone (contacts, photos etc.).
I really hope you can help me.
- 05-09-2014, 06:34 AM #2
- By wynand32 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2014, 01:04 AM
- By RShabaga in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:52 AM
- By Lodingi in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 18Last Post: 05-25-2014, 03:12 PM
- By garstriduf in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2014, 06:46 PM
- By dwasifar in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2014, 01:11 PM