Galaxy s3 gt-i9300 not registered on network problem

Saqib Rana

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I had installed 4.3 custom, then i installed 4.1.2 I lost my Imei number, but again I installed 4.3 stock, my imei returned but , I could not make any call or sms, not registered on network msg appear. my carrier not registering on network.
What I have tried before:
1. stock 4.1.2 : no luck
2. leaked 4.2.2 from odin : no luck
3. Stock 4.3 from Odin: no Luck
4. many Modem zips flashed like EMG4, EMG2 ... : no luck
5.Ariza and busy box didnt solve my problem'

I'm from Pakistan and using Ufone network.
one thing no tell, I got my emmc replaced last month.
any suggestion plz.
Saqib ali

Last edited:

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I had installed 4.3 custom, then i installed 4.1.2 I lost my Imei number, but again I installed 4.3 stock, my imei returned but , I could not make any call or sms, not registered on network msg appear. my carrier not registering on network.
What I have tried before:
1. stock 4.1.2 : no luck
2. leaked 4.2.2 from odin : no luck
3. Stock 4.3 from Odin: no Luck
4. many Modem zips flashed like EMG4, EMG2 ... : no luck
5.Ariza and busy box didnt solve my problem'

I'm from Pakistan and using Ufone network.
one thing no tell, I got my emmc replaced last month.
any suggestion plz.
Saqib ali

update with kies
1, remove battery from the phone and DO NOT PUT BACK IN for the remainder of these instructions
2, underneath the battery on the phone is the imei# and serial#
3, you need the serial# and leave the battery out for this task
4, now start Kies that is on your P.C and make sure you have a internet connection
5, from the menu bar go to Tools and select firmware upgrade and initialization
6, enter the model GT-I9300 (make sure its CAPITALS GT-I)
7, enter serial# (CAPITALS again)
8, press OK to initalize (dont worry you should not have a battery in )
9, this will now give you the string = Initialised version PDA:*** / PHONE:*** / CSC:*** (***)
10. start the update

1 = Nothing will happen to your phone, after you have put in the data from under the battery Kies will access the Samsung data base and retrieve the informatioin of the initialised version of your phone. We need this information to guide you in the right direction and a screenshot is best way.
2 + 3 = Once you have completed the required information in post #4 we can tell you what to do next
4 = As you have tested other sims in your phone we can assume it is unlocked
5 = Kies 3 will work, it does not need the phone for the required info.
6 = You will also need Kies 3 to upgrade to 4.3

at last remember to clear cache and data from recovery

Last edited by a moderator:

Saqib Rana

May 10, 2014
Visit site
thanks bro I'm gonna try this and reply you soon.

Untitled.jpg

Now it's 3% downloading recovery firmware. is it going right?

Saqib Rana

May 10, 2014
Visit site
No I will not do it.. btw I'm from Pakistan and firmware belongs to KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)..why?

dear, download is in progress, but I saw a dialog window from Kies, Your device can not b connected to kies, no sign of download on my device, as I see on Odin when flashing rom. is there any problem?

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
No I will not do it.. btw I'm from Pakistan and firmware belongs to KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)..why?

its an open network , no need to worry

dear, download is in progress, but I saw a dialog window from Kies, Your device can not b connected to kies, no sign of download on my device, as I see on Odin when flashing rom. is there any problem?

Disconnect the device and data cable from your computer, then reconnect.
Try connecting the USB cable to a different port on your computer.
If you are connecting the USB cable to a USB hub, try connecting the cable directly to your computer.
If you are connecting the USB cable to a docking station, try connecting the cable directly to your computer.
Verify you are running the latest version of Kies by clicking Help > Check for updates.
Close Kies and reopen the application.
Reboot your computer and your device.

Saqib Rana

May 10, 2014
Visit site
fff.jpg

i lost my internet power at 70%, but Kies started installing firmware and it appears like in pic. but same problem no signal , no network

dd.jpg

Saqib Rana

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I know now I'm just teasing you, if u dont reply i dont mind, but no success. I tried Official 4.3 for Pakistan and Flashed from Odin everything fine except network.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Does your SIM work in another phone? Sounds like the SIM is borked.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Saqib Rana

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Took your phone to Samsung service center it must be the antenna problem

Ready to help you
I think it's not antenna's problem, i got this phone replaced EMMC chip (chip gone useless). before it had 16gb internal and now 32gb. I think now board is changed and official firmware cant solve the problem, I always have to install custom..I can make it repaired for sum bucks but I'm worried about official update issue.