My phone wont turn on

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Ok iam downloading the right one now iam just not sure about which version i have.But i chose Jan2013 version 4.1.2 because i bought the cellphone last year in FEB.. so proabably it must be the right one i choose.

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Ok iam downloading the right one now iam just not sure about which version i have.But i chose Jan2013 version 4.1.2 because i bought the cellphone last year in FEB.. so proabably it must be the right one i choose.
Latest firmware will be on top.
Download the latest firmware
Downgrading will cause more problems . If your current firmware is 4.1.2 no need to worry.
Just follow the tutorial

Ready to help you

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Ok iam waiting for the download it will take some time. Iam so scared about my data in the phone ): i still dont get how did this happen ! I hope i get my phone started ASAP.

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Ok iam waiting for the download it will take some time. Iam so scared about my data in the phone ): i still dont get how did this happen ! I hope i get my phone started ASAP.

Getting started is better than data.
Follow the tutorial correctly.you can find the odin at the bottom of the tutorial
Don't use multiodin.

Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answer

tamersamak

May 21, 2014
Visit site
if you have download the odin and firmware
then flash it with the firmware
put the phone in download mode

Hi mobilecrackers
I read everything above but still hope to get my data back as it represents bits of my life and more important than the phone itself
here's what happened
1- firmware upgrade notification, downloaded package, options were cancel , install and install all package(somthing like that)
2- unfortunately chose install all package and scheduled to start 5:20am
3- at 10:30am phone screen showing "starting apps"
4- after more than an hour still the same so i rebooted
5- stuck at samsung logo
6-removing battery and back in didn't help even for more than an hour
7- Recovery mode give strange behaviour, didn't find similar in this forum, it brings the green droid man with a counter (like installing somthing) reaches 27% exactly then this droid man flips on its back, red exclamation sign triangle on its belly and it dies, here's the ling to small video showing my mobile doing this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0RJAWx6Ec-MUUlncVdjWFp0c1k/edit?usp=sharing yes that's RECOVERY MODE-->phone reboots itself coming back to stuck at samsung logo

yes download mode is working but i really hope there is another option than flashing the mobile and loosing everything, my whole life history that was on the mobile

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance