- 17 Posts
GT-I9305 Jellybean 4.3 Battery life is horrible.
Is it only my phone, or updating the phone to 4.3 generally leads to the ridiculous consumption of the battery?
I charged my phone to 100% the night before, turned it off and went to sleep. Waking up only about 4 hours later, I found out that the phone left in standby mode only had 48% of battery left.
Normal usage could also consume about 2% per minute.
What's going on with the phone? Or does anyone else have the same problem?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-13-2014, 11:40 PM #2
- By stevez1337 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2014, 04:58 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 36Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:10 PM
- By corneredcat in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 17Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:38 PM
- By SUPER_JERK in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:52 PM
- By Patricia Richards1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:44 PM