Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung s3: why do I have to keep reconnecting to the network?

Work have just installed Maas360 on my phone. Now, when I try to connect to the internet via 3G, it looks like it has connectivity, but doesn't send or receive data. Instead, I have to go into my settings, and select Vodafone in network operators and it connects. However, every few hours, the problem recurs. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it, please? Thanks in advance...

Default Re: Samsung s3: why do I have to keep reconnecting to the network?

Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you need to contact 'work', since they foisted this Maas software on you. I'm guessing that you didn't have this problem before they did their magic?
    You shouldn't even have to select the network operator - there should only be one.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, I agree, I've asked them to look into it, but I wondered whether there might be a fix or work around... Any further advice out there??? Thanks

If you go to Settings -> Connections (if using the Tab view) -> More networks -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Names, is there more than one listed?

Are there other selections under Network operators?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk