Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Photo's half grey or streaky colours???

Does anybody know why some of my photo's turn half grey/blank/streaky colour?

My phones about 4 months old, when i first got it i took some photo's, they were fine then out of the blue when i went to look at them they were half blank.

I was told to make sure the rest of my photos were backed up and do a factory reset. I did this, and the photos were fine for a while. Untill today i took a few photos and it's happened again. At first i stored the photos on my sd card, but this happened so i thought i would store them on my phone just to see if it made any difference. It didn't.

Also i copied photos from my computer which aren't corrupted or anything. I can view them perfectly well on my laptop and blackberry, but when i copied them to my S3 they were half grey like one of the photos i had taken.

Like i said it's not all the photos it's just some of them. Is this a problem with the phone or what?