- 7 Posts
Since the Update, my phone keeps downloading random files (esp JPG's) Help?
At least a half dozen times a day, I unlock my phone to find that multiple unknown files have been downloaded from who-knows-where. I just delete them, but where are they coming from, and how can I stop this?
- 05-16-2014, 11:16 AM #2
Re: Since the Update, my phone keeps downloading random files (esp JPG's) Help?
I would suggest clearing cache in recovery. See if that helps. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Daddyroid in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:43 PM
- By all4dom in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:23 PM
- By AlphaVictor87 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:20 AM
- By KLIMAXX in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 02:44 PM
- By splittooth in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 10:54 AM