- 1 Posts
So Egypt interim government has reintroduced DST in Egypt.
I have android version 4.1.2 and my date and time settings are all set to automatic (Data,Time and Time Zone).
My mobile time did not change though yesterday when the DST was effective.
I was wondering what is the problem ?
My network operator is Mobinil and checking the local time using their service ,it returned the correct time.
Appreciate your soonest advice.
- 05-20-2014, 02:04 AM #2
- 6,693 Posts
Re: Egypt DST
The DST correction is broadcast by the carrier so it sounds like they haven't caught up with the change. If you don't want to wait for them to fix it you'll have to uncheck 'Automatic time zone' and find a setting that works.
Or you could uncheck 'Automatic date and time' and manually adjust that instead.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By depechemodegurl in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2014, 04:47 PM
- By Ruslan Sokolovsky in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:39 PM
- By mistermojorizin in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2013, 12:33 PM
- By ZeyadHesham in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2013, 09:59 AM
- By skatergirl in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2013, 10:06 AM