- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 battery won't charge more than 30%
Hello, I'm new to the forums, and I appreciate your help on this matter.
I've owened a Galaxy S3 for 9 months. I rarely turn it off, it's on 24/7 and charge it always when the battery has emptied in full.
Last week I did a couple of half charges and then it started to become slow in the functions compared to how good it has always worked.
Yesterday the battery emptied so I charged it all night and in the morning it showed to have 28%. I checked the charger and the connections and they were all good, so I charged it for another 2 hours. Nothing, it won't go pass 30%. Took it off and used it to check facebook, it ran empty in 10 minutes. Charged it again and it won't pass the 30%.
I'm guessing the battery has to be replaced, but I'd really appreciate your help on this, just to be sure.
- 05-17-2014, 09:03 PM #2
- 858 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 battery won't charge more than 30%
You should get in the habit of charging it every night. Draining the battery isn't necessarily the best thing to do.
Try a Ravpower 2250 mah battery. I have one and really like it.
AC App on SGS3Samsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE
- By T-Rob in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 41Last Post: 06-16-2014, 11:07 PM
- By AxlMyk in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-29-2014, 11:26 AM
- By andrewpr52 in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2014, 07:15 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 03:48 PM
- By Santiago Pedraza in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 12:21 PM