I had the S3 for about two months now and within 5 minutes of taking the charger off the battery goes down to 97%. I work a 12 hour shift and use it during my breaks only so it gets about 45 minutes of use out of 12 hours and it's around 65% battery life. Why is the battery dropping so soon after unplugging when I'm not even doing anything?
- 05-18-2014, 08:25 PM #2
- 05-18-2014, 09:22 PM #4
- 05-19-2014, 01:59 AM #6
- 6,775 Posts
Re: Battery Life
You really need to include three screenshots - the Battery view (which you included), the Screen On details (press the Screen item) and the History details (press the graph at the top of the main view).
It's pretty normal for the battery to drop a couple of percent right after disconnecting the charger - the battery is seldom actually full, but starts to discharge once it reaches 100%, and then the trickle charger starts to bump it back up, so depending on where it was at when you unplugged it you'll see some variation.
And frankly I don't see anything wrong with your battery data - you got about 24 hours and still have 46% remaining. The rest of the screenshots will help to paint a clearer picture.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By whizclips in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2015, 11:32 AM
- By tonyr6 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2014, 04:24 PM
- By lakcore in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-20-2014, 01:20 AM
- By romanguy13 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2014, 02:50 PM
- By perithimus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:41 AM