- 1 Posts
S3 charger port or battery ?
i had this phone for 2 month now everytime i charge it when its on or off its really so i take off my battery pack but when i put it back in the battery life goes up to like 72% but when i charge it from there its the same thing so i take off the battery pack after it turns on its goes down to 8% this just keeps going on ...
plz help asap
- 05-19-2014, 01:40 AM #2
- 05-19-2014, 01:46 AM #3
- 6,561 Posts
Re: S3 charger port or battery ?
I'm also a bit confused. Are you using the charger that came with the phone (the wall transformer and separate cable)?
Do you have an external battery charger?
If you use the wall charger and turn the phone completely off you should see a charging graphic showing the battery level and charging activity, and it should only take about two hours to fully charge the phone.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By jrmama42 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:58 PM
- By coldtone in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2014, 08:37 AM
- By Sabeek Pradhan in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2014, 06:59 PM
- By 100watt in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2014, 01:59 AM
- By sfla99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:19 PM