Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S3 charger port or battery ?

i had this phone for 2 month now everytime i charge it when its on or off its really so i take off my battery pack but when i put it back in the battery life goes up to like 72% but when i charge it from there its the same thing so i take off the battery pack after it turns on its goes down to 8% this just keeps going on ...

plz help asap
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: S3 charger port or battery ?

Quote Originally Posted by marcos cruz asap View Post
    i had this phone for 2 month now everytime i charge it when its on or off its really so i take off my battery pack but when i put it back in the battery life goes up to like 72% but when i charge it from there its the same thing so i take off the battery pack after it turns on its goes down to 8% this just keeps going on ...

plz help asap
    Well, seriously telling I don't seem to get what you are talking about ? Your words are just too much confusing I can't seem to draw what problem you are facing.

Default Re: S3 charger port or battery ?

I'm also a bit confused. Are you using the charger that came with the phone (the wall transformer and separate cable)?

Do you have an external battery charger?

If you use the wall charger and turn the phone completely off you should see a charging graphic showing the battery level and charging activity, and it should only take about two hours to fully charge the phone.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk