- 50 Posts
EFS backup and Restore to avoid IMEI and Network errors....
Hey guys.. I have been recovered from "Not registered on Network" problem after a week struggle, I have SGS3 -i9300, but now I need to take precautionary measures to tackle with this kind of problems..
I'm little tricky man with restless nature, always try to do some new tricks and experiments with my mobile..
now the question is How can I effeciently backup and restore my EFS partition.
I used :
1.samsung tool from XDA, backed up in .img and .md5 file
2.H-Cktool apk , backed up in tar.gz but giving error, "NV_data.bin" not found in backup
3. EFS professional tool.. backed up..
tell about any practical experience of you guys.. have you ever encountered with this problem of no network and solved with above mentioned tools or any other..
- 05-19-2014, 02:40 AM #2
- 6,942 Posts
Re: EFS backup and Restore to avoid IMEI and Network errors....
There was a set of instructions over on XDA that described how to do it; I don't remember offhand what tools they used, but you should look for it.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Garnes in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2015, 11:46 PM
- By John Parabellum in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2015, 10:07 AM
- By jrmama42 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:58 PM
- By Gordon Yan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:36 AM
- By mpovolo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2014, 02:49 AM