- 05-19-2014, 02:29 PM #2
- 6,389 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 wont turn on
Welcome to the forums!
Can you boot into Recovery mode or Download mode?
If the former works you can try clearing the system cache.
If only Download mode works then you'll have to reload the firmware using the Kies software or a tool called Odin. If you happen to be near a Best Buy location you can take it in and see if they'll reload it for you.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By roy862014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 80Last Post: 05-06-2015, 07:25 AM
- By kirkturk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:30 PM
- By ahamick in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2014, 12:54 AM
- By tyd450 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2014, 12:07 PM
- By swy81 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2014, 12:13 PM