- 1 Posts
S3 Abruptly stops charing.
I was last charging and unplugged my S3 at 21:00 while at work at appx 86%. I arrived home around an hour later and it will not charge or even recognize a USB connection. I've used multiple outlets, cables, etc...nothing. I tried using my computers USB and an error pops up saying "A usb device is drawing too much power so it has been disabled" I find it hard to believe that something major could have gone wrong in an hour. Im hoping it's just my lack of tech knowledge. The device never felt over heated, or was dropped previous to the sudden battery problem. Any help is appreciated.
- 05-26-2014, 08:44 PM #2
- 6,520 Posts
Re: S3 Abruptly stops charing.
Welcome to the forums!
Have you tried taking the battery out for a few minutes and then reinserting it and, without turning it on, seeing if it will charge?
Do you have a spare battery or someone that you can swap with temporarily?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Wesley Bell in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2015, 02:13 PM
- By Oliver Hyde in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2015, 01:17 AM
- By anusha15 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2014, 12:36 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2014, 12:58 PM
- By Salvator101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 03:27 PM