WidgetLocker, TeslaUnread & NiLS won't show Gmail label unreads

Jamie Pyper1

May 26, 2014
Visit site
HI I'm going slowly insane with this. I have setup up WidgetLocker and been using it for over a year, along with NiLS and TeslaUnread plugin to display a bunch of things on my 'on' screen. However every now and then I do something or something updates and then the gmail unread only shows the inbox and not the gmail label/folders I have ticked. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, reboot, unticking them and then ticking them again, turning the gmail option off and on again. Arrrgghhh! There are a couple of options that seem also to make no difference but maybe I need to do something in order to make it work. these are: Samsung Mail and Google Mail. I am using Googles generic Gmail app with the red and white logo etc. Adjusting these seems not to work but I noticed when I re-installed TeslaUnread, it ticked the Samsung Mail box of it's own accord. I'm using a Samsung S3 on EE with the latest 4.3 and I've rooted it.

Can anyone help with this and save my sanity...?

Thanks, Jamie.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Have you contacted the developers of the various apps that you're using to see if they have any comment?
Is there anything in the Google Play Store comments to suggest that these are known problems?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1