- 9 Posts
Would you guys say that the galaxy s3 is a upgrade over the iPhone 4s? I'm asking about the 3 because I use virgin mobile and they only offer the 3($220) and the 5($660). I don't want to spend that much on a phone that my 2 year old will no doubt be using, and will probably upgrade again in a year or two when the 5 drops in price or try offer another great phone.
IMO I am getting an upgrade because I can customize my home screens use widgets install games like Pokemon on my phone, and I'll have 4gTo me the s3 blows my iphone out of the water. But you guys are much more educated.
I'm not really looking for a upgrade as my iphone is fast enough and the camera is good enough, I'm just looking to come back to android. True apple and hate it. But my past experience with very low end android phones weren't good either I figure the s3 is at least a good mid range phone that takes good pictures and runs well for someone who just browses the net gets on Instagram and Facebook and takes pictures of their kid right? No heavy gammon or anything like that. And will the s3 get emojiis in kitkat?
- 05-28-2014, 10:25 PM #2
- 6,299 Posts
Re: S3 upgrade?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Sasha REX in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:33 PM
- By Ashley Johnson6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:30 PM
- By MortTheBeast in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:07 PM
- By NeonZX in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:53 AM
- By Chetan Takyar in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:24 AM