- 1 Posts
Help. Phone keeps going into Silent Mode
Hello, I need help. My phone constantly turns itself into silent mode, Even when I'm not using it.
I've noticed once it gets to a certain time, usually around 9-10pm it puts itself into silent mode. I don't know why but it always does. When it Also gets to a certain percentage of battery while it's charging. (60%+) it Also goes into silent mode.
Any ideas why?
- 06-01-2014, 06:48 PM #2
- 6,389 Posts
Re: Help. Phone keeps going into Silent Mode
Welcome to the forums!
For the first issue you must have a 3rd party application set up to do that.
For the second issue it sounds like you have Power Saving enabled.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By cag78granger in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2015, 10:42 AM
- By AlfBriggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-02-2014, 05:24 AM
- By tashauphill in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 03:24 AM
- By nathywathy in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:35 PM
- By stinger22 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2014, 04:12 PM