I'm having a nightmare with my GS3 phone. It's confirming the mobile has 6 viruses. I've installed AVG, Avast and Norton AV, Ran multiple scans via each app but still the problem persists. Symptoms are, apps keep crashing, Internet freezes and system slows right down. Could someone please advise me on what app to install that will rid this virus.
- 06-02-2014, 04:31 PM #2
- 06-02-2014, 04:32 PM #3
- 06-02-2014, 05:39 PM #6
Re: Virus Crisis!
You can try rebooting into recovery, and clearing the cache partition. See if that helps. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- 06-03-2014, 11:01 AM #7
- By Sterling147 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2014, 12:30 AM
- By onnad in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2014, 10:41 PM
- By Midge1991 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2014, 12:50 AM
- By pollensa1946 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:33 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 24Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:31 PM