Where can I purchase a battery for my phone online? (Amazon)

Maynduh

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm in need of a battery and I looked on Amazon and saw several. Some of the reviews are good and some are bad and say that the batteries aren't original replacement batteries. Can you send the link to a good battery that I should buy, preferably on Amazon?

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm in need of a battery and I looked on Amazon and saw several. Some of the reviews are good and some are bad and say that the batteries aren't original replacement batteries. Can you send the link to a good battery that I should buy, preferably on Amazon?

Most of the items on Amazon have pictures with them. Just look for one that resembles what you've already got in your phone (which I assume is the one that came with your phone), then go for that one. That's what I did when I ordered my battery on Amazon. I should be getting it later this week. I've bought plenty of items on Amazon and have had no problems with them at all.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
RAVpower 2250 mah is a great battery. I've been using one for a couple months.
$18 on Amazon

AC App on SGS3

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Same question. Guess I'll go for the rav. Thanks.

Nother question... The 3 is only like 1.5 years old do they expect anyone whose battery dies to just buy a brand new phone? Or is this just some weird battery shortage.

Posted via Android Central App

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
It's older than that.

AC App on SGS3

Ah, just check. Yes, almost 2 years old.
Replace?
What shortage?
That's what i'm asking, what does Samsung expect customers who's phone battery dies around 2 years old to do? Is that standard? Stop selling batteries for phones not yet 2 years old? Is the customer expected to buy a new phone when the battery goes bad? or is there another reason there are no more SIII batteries being sold? That's not rhetorical and i'm not being sarcastic. (i did end up finding a battery, someone at my company had one but just curious).

scipper77

May 6, 2014
Visit site
This is a non issue for the SIII. Aftermarket batteries are good. I personally bought an Anker brand battery for my Thunderbolt when the battery failed. Nos if you had an S5 with the NFC antenna in the battery you might have bigger problems. Even then I can find aftermarket batteries that claim to be NFC compatible.

If you had an iPhone you would be in some real trouble with a failed battery. For the SIII it's not really even worth complaining about. Just buy a new one and marvel at how much it has improved your battery life compared to the old worn out battery.

Maynduh

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Most of the items on Amazon have pictures with them. Just look for one that resembles what you've already got in your phone (which I assume is the one that came with your phone), then go for that one. That's what I did when I ordered my battery on Amazon. I should be getting it later this week. I've bought plenty of items on Amazon and have had no problems with them at all.

Well I started this at first but there are just so many batteries with both good and bad reviews and I don't want to buy a battery which fails after a while (and I saw that this happened with quite a few of the batteries I was looking at online) :-\ but thank you :)

RAVpower 2250 mah is a great battery. I've been using one for a couple months.
$18 on Amazon

AC App on SGS3

Thank you very much :D

I just happened to have this link on the Clipboard so:

2 x RAVPower? 3.8V 2250mAh Cell phone Rechargeable Battery for Sams... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009758KK6...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3693636

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Thank you too :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze