Is it worth fixing?
I'm just looking for opinions. I have an s3 that I got at the end of last summer and by Christmas the charging port was completely broken. I switched phones and am now considering getting the phone fixed for a gift for one of my kids. My question is do you think it's even worth it? The phone is in mint condition otherwise.
Thanks in advance!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-08-2014, 01:17 AM #2
- 06-08-2014, 10:47 AM #3
- By ncvikingx97 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 06-10-2014, 11:11 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2014, 04:51 AM
- By SwindleHeart in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2014, 04:21 PM
- By shodoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:46 PM
- By brick58 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2014, 09:19 PM