- 1 Posts
Problem with Internet on Galaxy S3
I have problem with internet on my mobile. I using Samsung Galaxy S3 and Wi-fi works perfect but I have problem with mobile internet. In fact, on any of the networks E, H or 3G I can only read news from Facebook, open web sites through the browser, but I ca't: receive and send messages via Viber, WhatsApp and FB Messenger, read tweets on Twitter, Instagram is not loading photos,...
It's interesting that I can't send messages via Facebook application, but via inbox from browser (eg. Chrome) I can do it normally. I try two SIM cards and on the both I have the same problem.
- 06-10-2014, 12:29 PM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Problem with Internet on Galaxy S3
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Hopefully someone with more expertise on the International model will chime in, but it sounds like there's something wrong with the APN settings for your carrier. That should all be configured by the SIM card that you're using but it sounds like there's a problem there.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By zaks1987 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-19-2014, 11:30 PM
- By Gega1234 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:37 AM
- By steve hewitt1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 06-23-2014, 06:35 PM
- By ivancreations in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 11:18 AM
- By TheCROW163 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2014, 04:36 AM