Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Problem with Internet on Galaxy S3

Hy guys!

I have problem with internet on my mobile. I using Samsung Galaxy S3 and Wi-fi works perfect but I have problem with mobile internet. In fact, on any of the networks E, H or 3G I can only read news from Facebook, open web sites through the browser, but I ca't: receive and send messages via Viber, WhatsApp and FB Messenger, read tweets on Twitter, Instagram is not loading photos,...

It's interesting that I can't send messages via Facebook application, but via inbox from browser (eg. Chrome) I can do it normally. I try two SIM cards and on the both I have the same problem.

Default Re: Problem with Internet on Galaxy S3

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Hopefully someone with more expertise on the International model will chime in, but it sounds like there's something wrong with the APN settings for your carrier. That should all be configured by the SIM card that you're using but it sounds like there's a problem there.
    What country/carrier?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk