Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GSDer
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Advise in selling Samsung Galaxy S3 Second Hand (Broken)

Hi guys, I'm currently finding the best price to sell my galaxy S3. The price market for second hand S3 in my area is around $150-250$ so how much should I sell my S3 which cannot be charged?

Default Re: Advise in selling Samsung Galaxy S3 Second Hand (Broken)

So I'm gathering it has a bad charging port? So this makes the device not completely unusable for those who may be willing to use a external charger otherwise it would be sold for parts. I'm leaning more towards the lower end of your price, $150.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    So I'm gathering it has a bad charging port? So this makes the device not completely unusable for those who may be willing to use a external charger otherwise it would be sold for parts. I'm leaning more towards the lower end of your price, $150.
    Thanks for replying! Btw, I went to the service shop just now and they told me that my motherboard need a replacement. Anyway, I tried about 3 service shop and one of them lost one of the screws that was attached to the circuit board, that won't effect the cost of my phone right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolby2014 View Post
    that won't effect the cost of my phone right?
    Nobody is gonna know unless they crack it open
    Paul

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Nobody is gonna know unless they crack it open
    Bad! Bad Paul - no cookies and milk for you!

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Paul627g likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GSDer View Post
    Bad! Bad Paul - no cookies and milk for you!

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    LOL.. Hey I have nothing to do with this other than my personal opinion. The OP was lucky they even found out a screw was missing on the motherboard.
    Paul