SG3 won't turn on after factory reboot
Before I freak out and return my phone I am hoping someone can help. I've had my Samsung Galaxy 3 for 8 months and it's been working without a problem. The last couple of days the battery has been draining rapidly and not recharging fast at all. After restarting a few times, there was no change so I backed everything up and did a factory reboot.
Now the phone doesn't turn on at all. I have taken out the battery, waited, put it back and plugged it iin. There is nothing on the screen and it doesn't start when I press the power button.
Can anyone help? I will leave it to charge until the shops open tomorrow... but I would prefer to save it rather then service it!
- 06-17-2014, 04:44 PM #2
- 06-17-2014, 05:13 PM #4
- 06-17-2014, 05:29 PM #6
- 06-17-2014, 05:38 PM #8
Re: SG3 won't turn on after factory reboot
Worse case scenario (or best depending on your perspective) may be a good time to upgrade to a new S5 Good luck getting this sorted out.
- 06-17-2014, 05:53 PM #10
- By boo516 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:36 AM
- By swistock in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2014, 04:36 PM
- By TapStrider in forum LG G FlexReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:13 PM