- 4 Posts
Galaxy s3 touch screen not working after lens change
Hi, i recently changed the cracked screen on my galaxy s3 and i think i did everything properly. however the touch screen does not respond to touch any more and neither do the 2 buttons at the bottom of the screen, although they do light up when the phone is turned on and so does the LCD. the phone appears to be working properly in all other ways. can you please advise as to what i might have done wrong. Also while i had the glass screen off, i turned on the phone and the LCD did not respond to touch then either
- 06-23-2014, 01:12 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Galaxy s3 touch screen not working after lens change
Thanks for your reply.
this might sound dumb, but are the LCD and the digitizer the same thing or are they 2 different components? Does the digitizer sit between the glass screen and the LCD? i looked on both amazon and ebay for the digitizer on its own and wasn't sure what i was exactly supposed to buy.
thanks again for your help
- 07-18-2014, 08:24 PM #4
- 07-19-2014, 10:48 AM #5
- By Harry_Yambag in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:01 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:15 PM
- By csh0584 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:53 AM