- 2 Posts
Hi friends. I bought a Samsung Galaxy from Verizon on Ebay last month. I unlock it to use it in my country, now I see the update software is available for the sg3 on Verizon. The question is: I'm gonna receive the update or a I have to do it manually? Sorry for my English
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-24-2014, 06:38 PM #2
- 6,452 Posts
Re: Software update?
Welcome to the forums!
If you're not on the Verizon network (using a SIM from a different carrier) then I don't think you'll be getting the OTA; you'll have to manually update it once the firmware becomes available (either in Kies, or using the Software Update tool that Verizon provides, or using Odin).
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By telrod11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:01 PM
- By stevextragedy in forum HTC One M8Replies: 16Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 01:57 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:18 AM
- By Wojtek_wk in forum Samsung Galaxy CoreReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:51 AM