Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help Me Please!!!!

Hi I need help before I completely lose it! I have an s3 which for some reason is fine for a few days and then for no reason uses 3/4 times more battery and then is fine again. I have even tried fully charging before I go to bed take battery out,put it back in to kill everything and even put it in flight mode but it will still uses 50% battery!! I have had it in the repair center who have upgraded it put a new motherboard in it etc I have also factory reset it and taken all apps off and put them back on and still the same. I have got new battery and charger as it takes about 3/4 hours to charge as if it is draining as quick as it is charging.

Default Re: Help Me Please!!!!

Welcome to the forums!

If you read through S3 Tips, Tricks, Battery Life (Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3)
    you may find useful information about what to look for, apps to use to track your usage and what information to post so that someone can help you.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk