- 28 Posts
Factory reset question....are updates required afterwards?
My wife's GS3 is painfully slow now and I'm planning on doing a factory reset this weekend and using Helium to backup apps beforehand. After the reset, will the latest version of Android be installed (phone has 4.3 now) or will updates be required? I think the updating process has caused some of the decrease in speed.
Thanks for the help!
- 06-25-2014, 07:11 PM #2
- 06-28-2014, 10:46 AM #3
- By zuren in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2014, 10:43 AM
- By Diego Carmona in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 18Last Post: 07-03-2014, 01:45 PM
- By jeffy141 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:13 AM
- By Poltergeist93 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:50 AM
- By OtherOliver in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:11 PM