- 3 Posts
KitKat 4.4.2.(on Verizon if that matters)
Ok, so I just updated my galaxy s3 to KitKat 4.4.2.
Anyone know why the battery meter gone WHITE instead of Green-Orange-Red, etc.? Is there a way to change this? Will it turn ORANGE or RED as the battery decreases?
Very annoying that they did that.
- 07-02-2014, 10:34 PM #2
Re: KitKat 4.4.2.(on Verizon if that matters)PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 07-03-2014, 10:56 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:17 PM
- By no1 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2014, 09:37 AM
- By centerwaters in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:24 AM
- By darkstar48 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:07 PM
- By TechGod2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:36 PM