- 1 Posts
Hello, i have a Samsung galaxy s3.
My battery was draining very fast in a 5 month. It drained while i was charging my phone. Yesterday i've tried to deletr batterystats.bin but it didnt helped me.
Yesterday night i turned off my phone and pluged in the battery. In the morning the battery was 58%. I've tried my brother battery in my phone but same thing... I thinkk the problem is in batterystats.bin.
Now im charging my phone and the battery was 58% when i starter to write this post bit now its 51%. Please help sorry for bad english.
- 07-04-2014, 12:10 PM #2
- By Jaiess in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2014, 04:49 PM
- By onthecouchagain in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:04 AM
- By Lesley12 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 05:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:18 PM
- By Scitec in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:37 PM