- 07-04-2014, 09:25 PM #2
- 07-04-2014, 09:37 PM #4
- 07-04-2014, 10:53 PM #5
- 6,445 Posts
Re: 4.4.2 removing bloatware?
You could use a tool like Titanium Backup http://market.android.com/details?id...TitaniumBackup to uninstall system apps (the ones that are built-in to the ROM).
If you decide to do that, be sure you make a backup of the app first, just in case you go overboard and remove something that's really needed.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 03:26 PM
- By cdscycleandatv in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:04 PM
- By cdscycleandatv in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:52 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:00 PM
- By DONALD D JOHNSON in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:31 AM