- 8 Posts
Connection only works with Wifi
Recently there was a firmware update.. After the update, I can no longer stay connection unless I am near a wifi spot, and if its secure, I have the password to be able to connect. Before this firmware update, I had no problems. No matter where I was, I was always connected... My fiance's phone stays connected no matter where she is, but mine wont.
I have went through almost all the settings between her phone and my phone, and everything looks to all be setup the same. What could be the problem here?
I have turned the phone off / on.. I have removed the battery, put it back in. Reset connections, etc. And it just wont stay connected unless I am near a wifi connection. Any help?
- 07-05-2014, 11:31 PM #2
- 6,796 Posts
Re: Connection only works with Wifi
Welcome to the forums!
I'm not sure I understand your situation. Are you saying that Mobile data isn't working? You've turned it on, and the Settings screen and Status bar show that it's on, but you can't access the Internet?
Or are you having some Wi-Fi issue that I'm missing?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2015, 10:29 PM
- By Hassler Osorto in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 06:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2015, 02:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:37 PM