- 1 Posts
Phone keeps restarting!
My S3 keeps restarting like literally every 10 seconds I can't do anything with my phone right now. All I want is just to get all my photos is there a way to transfer the photos on to my laptop? I have tried everything the laptop won't read the device if its turned off :/
- 07-09-2014, 11:19 PM #2
- 07-10-2014, 09:23 AM #3
- 36 Posts
Re: Phone keeps restarting!
If you can hold the session longer than 10 seconds, try to reboot in recovery (Vol Up+Home+Power at the same time). When you get to the recovery menu, choose "Clear Cache" on the menu using the Vol Down button and press Power button to "enter" the selection. Once the cache is cleared, reboot the system using your power button.
If this does not solve your problem, you will have to do a factory reset. That process is described on the forums in multiple places. Please remember to backup your local data, which will get erased during the factory reset. However, your data on your external SD card (if you have one) will not be erased. Once the reset is done, you will get into a recovery mode, and your apps will be automatically reinstalled through Google Play. You will have to reconfigure some of them.
Hope this helps.
- 07-10-2014, 09:49 AM #4
- 03-21-2016, 09:09 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2016, 07:36 AM
- By jbeland in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:26 PM
- By pitzerwm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:02 PM