Phone tends to be very clumsy
For some time, my S3 has been getting slower and slower. I've had it since day one so I reckon it may not run as smoothly as it used to but now I sometimes have to wait a few seconds for a simple app to launch or before I can input a URL in the browser's address bar. This also significantly reduced the battery life which is now some 15 hours (20 if I'm lucky). What may be the problem?
I'm running 4.3 but it was already getting progressively worse before that so I wouldn't say this is the problem. I don't use animated background and have only the very basic accounts to sync (Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Google, Samsung). What may I try to make it run smoother?
- 07-19-2014, 09:49 AM #2
- 07-20-2014, 07:31 AM #3
Re: Phone tends to be very clumsy
Thank you for the replies. Isn't there something less invasive than wiping eveything, though? I mean - I know it will surely show the biggest boost in performance but that's days of setting everything up again and installing back the apps and configuring them
- 07-20-2014, 11:19 AM #5
- 07-28-2014, 08:06 AM #8
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2015, 02:07 AM
- By drkraez in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2015, 02:25 PM
- By mpower13 in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:41 AM
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:20 AM
- By semo99 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:17 AM