- 1 Posts
Black screen...and touch screen won't work
My screen went from a blue hue on the bottom left and gradually merged all across the screen and becoming black. Before I lost all sight of the screen, I tested to see if I can still use it.....and to answer that, its a simple no. Touch screen doesn't work....screen is now black and its on.
I've removed the battery a few times, leaving it off for a minute or more....nada.
Is the phone dead completely or do you think I just need to change my screen? I have no money to get a new phone and I don't have the money to cancel my contract. I'm desperate! I can perhaps afford a repair.....but not $300 for a new phone....
- 07-23-2014, 10:13 PM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Black screen...and touch screen won't work
http://m.repairsuniverse.com/samsung...ent-white.html (that's for a white phone - be sure to select the color of your device).
I'm sure you can find other sources cheaper online.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By AdmiralSym in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:54 AM
- By Goldenchest in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2014, 10:43 PM
- By surfshark808 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 08:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:04 PM
- By elykoj in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:32 PM