- 4 Posts
Uploading Photos w/ Date/Location Stamp Shown
Does anyone know how to upload photos to either your PC or to Onedrive from the S3 leaving the date & location stamp intact? Last night I uploaded my photos/videos to my pc, and although once on my pc I could figure out the date by looking at the photo properties, I was wondering if there was a way to also upload the location stamp? Also, it would be nice if the date was "stamped" on the picture rather than having to dig for it in properties. Basically I would like the photo to show up on either my pc or on Onedrive with a date and location shown right on the picture. Is this possible? Thank you!!
- 07-24-2014, 12:37 AM #2Banned
- 111 Posts
Re: Uploading Photos w/ Date/Location Stamp Shown
hmm...well I don't think that a photo can be feed with the time stamp later, while there are settings over your device when you enabled it will show you the date and the time stamp, but as these pictures are already clicked try using the application "APD TimeStamp" ! And let me know if it works out for you !
- By Andrew Martonik in forum Photo ContestsReplies: 68Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:10 AM
- By Liddyanna in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:46 PM
- By Rachel Druker in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:33 AM
- By Mayoo614 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:55 PM
- By Ott Oja in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:40 PM