- 17 Posts
Pin lock problem. SGS3 GT-I9305.
I have set a pin lock for my phone at the lockscreen, but recently it has been acting really weird... Three times already, when i take the phone out of my pocket, the screen is off. But, when i turn on the screen, it says that i have entered the wrong code for 5 times and i need to wait 30 seconds to unlock the phone... Problem is, the screen is not on, no one touched the phone, then how did the lhone enter the wrong code by itself? Any ideas what happend?
Sent from my Samsung S3 GT-I9305 on Android 4.3
- 07-24-2014, 04:10 PM #3
- 6,300 Posts
Re: Pin lock problem. SGS3 GT-I9305.
The only thing I can think of is that while the phone is in your pocket either the Home button or the Power button are getting activated, which causes the screen to come on, and then random touches are being accepted by the PIN pad.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By pidgeydiddly in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 08:13 AM
- By sniffs in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2014, 08:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:36 PM
- By jenpossy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2014, 03:23 PM
- By alphonsus2010 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:14 PM