Bad luck with S3s!!!
Are all S3s possessed or what?? My Verizon S3 is just dead. It will not do anything, as if no battery is installed.
My ATT S3 will boot up but there is absolutely no response to touch on the screen. The volume buttons, home button and power button work, as do the back and menu buttons. However there is absolutely no response to screen touch.
Not sure why I have been plagued with crappy S3s, but I have.
And yep, tried factory resetting and all that....just both phones are paper weights (or parts donors) now.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-03-2014, 10:49 PM #2
- 08-03-2014, 11:18 PM #4
Re: Bad luck with S3s!!!
Does it occur when you boot into Safe Mode? This could narrow the problem down to something that you installed vs an intrinsic hardware or firmware problem. Restart the Device in Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy S® III
- 08-04-2014, 03:26 AM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 11:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 01:52 AM
- By akhi216 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:38 PM
- By remedemic in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:46 PM