Samsung Galaxy S3

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and just recently my daughter had got a hold of my phone and submerged it into my dogs water bowl. I heard her in the water bowl thinking she was playing in it and when I turned around she had my phone in her hands and it was dripping with water. Now as soon as i seen this I got up and grabbed my phone from her and quickly took off the otter box on my phone and started to remove the case and take the battery out so i can dry it off. I stuck it in rice after I dried it off and let it sit there for a few hours before attempting to turn it on. Now I have been able to turn it on and everything seems to be working fine but my back button and menu button on the bottom of my phone dont want to work. what should I do I regularly use these buttons but everything else works fine just those buttons at the bottom aren't. Is there anything I can do to fix this on my phone? I dont have a warranty on my phone. please help me! :'(

Note: the middle home button on the bottom is still working just not the ones on the outside of it. and they dont even light up anymore.