Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Call is disconnected after few seconds

Every time I try to make a call or receive a call - after few seconds - people stop hearing me and it gets disconnected. I can't remember the last time I had a phone call that lasted for more than a minute. I sent my phone to be prepared multiple times and they don't seem to know how to solve the problem - or they solve it and the same problem reoccurs.
    I really need to know if there is a hope to fix this problem. I used to think the main problem is with the service/reception area, but sometimes I'm in a place with full reception and it keeps disconnecting.
    My mobile data works perfectly fine, so I know it's not a SIM problem and making phone calls on other devices using the same SIM seems to work.
    If this problem is already discussed on this board please provide me a link, I can't find a solution all over the internet.

Default Re: Call is disconnected after few seconds

Did this ever work?

Does the same thing happen if you use the Speakerphone?
    What about if you try a set of headphones with a few mic?
    Bluetooth headset?

Have you tried booting into Safe mode? http://support.verizonwireless.com/s...ase.html/59242

If you record a video and talk or play music in the background, does the audio show up consistently in the playback?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I tried everything. Nothing happened. It keeps disconnecting my calls. I don't think it has to do with the microphone or the speaker, because people on the other end can hear me for the first few seconds, and then they stop and the call is automatically disconnected. I tried a different SIM, I tried with speakerphone and headphones. Nothing is working.

Have you tried enabling the setting "power button ends call"? With that on, the call shouldn't end until you press the power button.

Quote Originally Posted by arwa13 View Post
    I tried everything.
    You tried Safe mode and it didn't make any difference?
    And when you tried recording a video the audio was present the whole time?

If you turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile data off does the same thing happen to the phone call?
    Have you tried a Factory Reset?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk