- 08-15-2014, 12:42 PM #2
- 6,297 Posts
Re: my s3 screen wont work but everything else works
Welcome to the forums!
What kind of help are you looking for? It's pretty obvious that you need to replace the screen assembly - you can do that yourself or take it somewhere (or send it off) that does that kind of thing.
Here are a couple of sources for replacement screen assemblies:
I'm sure you can find cheaper used screens as well.
A question to ask yourself is whether it's worth investing ~$100 in a two year old phone - it may be better to put that towards a newer model. You can find some decent off-contract phones for a little over twice that amount.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:54 PM
- By Strange Quark in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:44 AM
- By alan kearn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:17 AM
- By Steve_Ford in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:43 AM