- 08-15-2014, 11:42 AM #2
- 6,796 Posts
Re: my s3 screen wont work but everything else works
Welcome to the forums!
What kind of help are you looking for? It's pretty obvious that you need to replace the screen assembly - you can do that yourself or take it somewhere (or send it off) that does that kind of thing.
Here are a couple of sources for replacement screen assemblies:
I'm sure you can find cheaper used screens as well.
A question to ask yourself is whether it's worth investing ~$100 in a two year old phone - it may be better to put that towards a newer model. You can find some decent off-contract phones for a little over twice that amount.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2015, 12:46 PM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:54 PM
- By Strange Quark in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 06:44 AM
- By alan kearn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:53 AM
- By Steve_Ford in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:43 AM