- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
blank voice recorder files
I have a file that I recorded and then renamed on the built-in voice recorder. Now when I play it I can't hear anything. But they are still showing the overall duration and are taking up a lot of space in memory (1 hr, 40 MB). All of my other voice recordings, including one I renamed, seem to be fine. Does anyone have any thoughts about what is going on here or how to convert the files to another format to get the data out? Because I'm pretty sure that it's still there, it's just not playing for some reason.
Thanks so much!!
- By coocooman3 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:26 AM
- By Lillemy71 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 08-19-2014, 02:34 PM
- By AznRiceBallz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:45 PM
- By Jennyjh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:32 PM