SMS & Data not working properly after unlock...
I recently unlocked my phone to use a different sim in the U.S. but I have been having nothing but problems with data and SMS.
Neither works on a frequent basis and I am not sure what the problem is. They installed a couple apps which look as if they rooted the phone. My understanding is that rooting isn't required to unlock a phone. One of the apps was called Towel Root but I'm not sure what it did. I deleted it.
Any ideas what the problem may be?
- 08-23-2014, 09:30 PM #2
- 08-24-2014, 12:41 PM #4
- 08-24-2014, 10:59 PM #6
- 6,305 Posts
Re: SMS & Data not working properly after unlock...
I think he meant something a little more specific:
- which model number?
- what carrier?
- what firmware (is it the stock firmware; has it been flashed to another carrier)?
- is it rooted or not? (there are apps that you can use to check)
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 16Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:33 AM
- By Mila Wangchuk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:18 AM
- By SxP12 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 08:47 PM
- By ddrew in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 08:46 PM
- By Mila Wangchuk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 03:57 PM