My Samsung Galaxy S3 has started to randomly turn off and have bootloader problems, why?

2thirds

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Serious Samsung galaxy S3 battery and bootloader problems

In the summer of 2013, i bought a samsung galaxy s3 from verizon. for the first few months it was fine, a little laggy here and there, but nothing the update to 4.2.2 didnt fix. then it started having problems: the phone would randomly turn off, no matter what battery percentage i was at. it would power cycle (turn off and on again), and youtube would not work at all ( i would start a video, see the first few seconds of it, and then it would stop, but the audio kept going. i now had no control over the home, back, and power buttons, so i had to pull the battery EVERY TIME) finally, i took it in to get a replacement of the same model which cost me $99 dollars. yes, i had to pay for samsung's crappy product. when i got the new phone, all the problems were gone, until just a couple weeks ago. now im having the same problems, with the addition of a very scary addition to the boot animation: a screen that says samsung custom. trust me when i tell you i have not rooted the phone, though ive thought about it before. the phone still turns on, but im worried that something has gone seriously wrong with it. sorry for the long post, but i would really like some help with this. thanks alot!

2thirds

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Serious Samsung galaxy S3 battery and bootloader problems

its not ok that my phone turns off even at 90%, and turns back on with 0% (this just happened again not five minutes ago)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol