New update issues?

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I recently got a brand new S3 and I am still having battery drain issues. I have turned off gps, wifi, all automatic syncs, i disbaled some bloatware i didn't use and was able to. I recently bought a brand new battery from samsung cause my battery was draining like crazy. I could charge the phone to 100 percent and then 4 hours later ( with no usuage!) my phone has dropped down to 60 percent. I installed better battery stats and it tells me android system is my biggest hog and names different apps ( i experimented and deleted each one off the phone pretty much all apps i had.. I only use very few as it is) Ive noticed samsung has all these bloat ware running and no way you can diable it. I did not have this issue until the new update. Anyone else have the issue with the new update? I wish I could get away from the update or something cause this is alot issues trying to plan how you going to plot to get to use your phone during the day.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Android will be the biggest battery hog for up to a week on a new ROM or a new update. That's normal. Just keep the charger plugged in as much as possible until it settles down to the normal 20% range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair