Why can't I save playlists in Poweramp/Anywhere?

Spencer Liscano

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Can't save playlists in Poweramp/Anywhere

Hey guys sorry if this has been answered already. The posts I read didn't solve my problem yet. Here it goes-
I recently bought an S3. I download discographys and like to go in and delete the files I don't want, but doing that over and over in Poweramp, I realized after 10 time that the files weren't deleting. I found out on these forums you can only delete files by going into a file manager. Long way around, whatever. But now I'm having trouble saving playlists. I've made the same playlists countless times. FRUSTRATION. Every time I restart Poweramp, it deletes the playlists. I read on here to go into the default/stock music player and create the playlists there, but still having the same problem, deleting on restart. At this point, it feel like I've put in a ton of work for little return. Just trying to get organized here!! Can anyone help ease my pain?

Marurban

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can't save playlists in Poweramp/Anywhere

You have to enable Settings->Apperance->General->Allow deleting files from sdcard than you can do it.
To the second point - did you try to clear data and cache of poweramp?

Big Khan

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can't save playlists in Poweramp/Anywhere

I have Poweramp, on my Samsung Galaxy S5, with lollipop 5.01 OS. Poweramp, will play my Google Play Music that's on my 64gb SD Card but it will not show Artist Name, Track Title or Album Art. Do you know how to correct this and if not can you point me to someone who can. I'm a Newbie to Android Central.

Posted via the Android Central App