How can I fix this message There was a problem communicating with Google servers, try again later (Galaxy S3)?

shiva prasad reddy

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I FIXED this issue fortunately (Tags Account Action required, Couldnt sign in Google cant communicate with servers try again etc )'
Note: You will be needed a rooted android device.
1. Remove your google account.
2. Download root explorer apk by googling it and install it to your device.
3. Open root explorer first mount it as read and write (you can see the mount option from root explorer main window clearly) and move on to
this directory (system>etc>long press hosts and select "open in text editor ")
4. Then erase everything there and type following .
127.0.0.1 localhost
#127.185.66.4 android.clients.google.com
5. Save it and by touching 3 dots on top right corner then save and exit
6. Now if u have not google play services installed (You can check it in settings>Application manager) then download apk by
googling(Google play services apk for android 4.4/5.0 or for whatever version you are on) .
7.Once installed simply go to settings>add account>google account and you will be able sign in normally.And wont receive any error
messages.
don't forget to say thanks.
Have a nice day :)

Thanks lot buddy u removed a big rock from my head

Finn Layland

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I FIXED this issue fortunately (Tags Account Action required, Couldnt sign in Google cant communicate with servers try again etc )'
3. Open root explorer first mount it as read and write (you can see the mount option from root explorer main window clearly) and move on to
127.0.0.1 localhost
6. Now if u have not google play services installed (You can check it in settings>Application manager) then download apk by
googling(Google play services apk for android 4.4/5.0 or for whatever version you are on) .
7.Once installed simply go to settings>add account>google account and you will be able sign in normally.And wont receive any error
messages.

Someone give this man a medal

Nurol

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
Same Problem. Installed the newest Play Store and Play Service. Didn't work, but after i deleted the certificates, all works fine. Thanks

caseyhanson

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I have no access to my phone what so ever because I get this error. I see people posting up ways to try and fix it by going into the device settings but i cannot even do that so what is the solution to fixing it?

lionel chris

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
127.0.0.1 localhost
messages.

Tq bro .It works for me
Thnks a lot

Kirsty Jenkins

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
127.0.0.1 localhost
messages.

AMAZING thank you so much, I had to android 5.1.1 Samsung and alcatel that was doing that and I followed everything you said and it worked for both. PS you do need to follow it all because it won't work. :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kwhy420

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
127.0.0.1 localhost
messages.

O M G. Thank you!! A million times thank you. Its been months omg awesome back to normal. Nothing. Absolutely nothing worked till this. I made an acct to say ty and you are awesome.

Javed Ahmad1

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
127.0.0.1 localhost
messages.

Thank you so much its working

Patrick Novak

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I find it highly suspicious that every message before this one had a picture id along with a sign on name, this one was the first w/o any of those. And every kudo afterwards does NOT have an id icon.?.?.? I don't know. w/all the screwballs on w0eb sites these days, this sets off red flags to me. Also, the insistence that you MUST have a rooted phone, which, in and of itself, is a project with various attached risks. I wouldn't even attempt to pursue this fix. I think the "hurrah's" might be b.s.