My Galaxy s3 is stuck in a boot loop, how do I get it out of it?

A

AC Question

My Galaxy s3 is stuck in a boot loop?

Okay so i got my galaxy s3 about 6 months ago and up until the past two weeks, I've had no problems with it. then two weeks ago it started restarting on it's own. It carried on like this for a week before i thought it was a good idea to factory reset it but it wasn't. Now my phone just keeps showing the factory reset android logo and then the samsung galaxy logo (the 'SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII GT-1300 one etc.) which also has a red exclamation mark at the top left corner. I've even tried pressing the home button, and vol. up button and the power button to fix it but nothings working, it just keeps cycling through those two screens. What should I do?

Additional info:
I haven't flashed it on my own but when I used the home, power and vol. down button, it's flash count was at 2? not sure if this helps

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Galaxy s3 is stuck in a boot loop?

Okay so i got my galaxy s3 about 6 months ago and up until the past two weeks, I've had no problems with it. then two weeks ago it started restarting on it's own. It carried on like this for a week before i thought it was a good idea to factory reset it but it wasn't. Now my phone just keeps showing the factory reset android logo and then the samsung galaxy logo (the 'SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII GT-1300 one etc.) which also has a red exclamation mark at the top left corner. I've even tried pressing the home button, and vol. up button and the power button to fix it but nothings working, it just keeps cycling through those two screens. What should I do?

Additional info:
I haven't flashed it on my own but when I used the home, power and vol. down button, it's flash count was at 2? not sure if this helps

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using Samsung Kies?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Galaxy s3 is stuck in a boot loop?

1) You got a used phone. If you knew that, no problem.

2) Worst case - reflash the ROM.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000