Google now-home screen

Faye Coldren

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Google now messed up my home screen. It took allot of time to get it exactly the way I wanted it. How do I get it back? Why can't I have the Now Cards on home screen without losing everything else?

I will uninstall & post negative review of that's what I have to do!

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you give us more details? Are you talking about the Google Now Launcher? Or just the Google Now widget on the TouchWiz launcher?

If you're using the Google Now Launcher, that's a completely separate launcher from TouchWiz. The way you set up TouchWiz gets saved with the TouchWiz data, but doesn't get carried over to a new launcher (unless that launcher has an import function, like Nova Launcher does). So if you installed Google Now Launcher, it's up to you to set up the homescreens the way you want them. Since all launchers are going to be different from each other, you may not be able to set it up exactly the same way you had it on TouchWiz.

If you just want the Google Now function, that's already available on the Google Search app--you don't have to install Google Now Launcher for it. Just go back to TouchWiz, and to bring up Google Now, press and hold Menu.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781