My Galaxy S3 screen suddenly died and now won't come back on, can I get this working again?

A

AC Question

Galaxy S3 screen suddenly died and now won't come back on

My phone was working perfectly normally yesterday and then suddenly the screen started to look like an old TV screen when it wasn't tuned properly (pre-digital!) with vertical lines and interference.

I took the battery out and put it back in again, this time everything went a strange red color, again with weird TV like static. I turned it off and charged it overnight. When I woke up this morning the picture of the battery on the screen was showing 100% and looked completely normal and crisp, but when I went to turn it on it was like the phone remembered it was misbehaving and went dark and fuzzy again!

Now it's on and the buttons are showing white, but the screen is completely black.

Can I get this working again? It's two months short of a free-upgrade and I just need it to limp on for that time.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S3 screen suddenly died and now won't come back on

Whatever the problem is - and it sounds to me like hardware - I doubt you could fix it yourself....unless you're a competent repairer.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci